24 Hour Service
24 Hours A Day. 7 Days Per Week. 52 Weeks Per Year
Buist Electric goes to great lengths to ensure our customers are satisfied before, during, and after the construction period. That is why we have assembled one of the most skilled and efficient service departments in the industry. We provide complete 24-hour emergency service so you can rest easy at night.
With our knowledgeable service department staff of over 30 technicians combined with a variety of available services, we can become your "one-stop-shop" for all your electrical needs. We are constantly looking for better, more efficient ways to serve you, our valued customer.
Transformers - We test and repair transformers before they fail and need to be replaced. We also have transformers available in-house for rent or purchase from 25KVA to 3000 KVA with various voltages. High voltage switches and parts also available in-stock.
Generators - We have multiple stand-by portable generators available in sizes ranging from 40KW to 1 MEG for use during outages.
We have the capability to install both generators/ transformers in an emergency situation. If you have an emergency, please call us at 616-878-3315 and someone will be able to assist you.
GPS Equipped Vehicles
All of our service vans and delivery vehicles are equipped with real-time GPS tracking software, allowing us to know exactly where our trucks are at any given moment.
How does this benefit you? Because we know where all our vehicles are in real-time, we can respond extremely fast to an emergency situation, thereby reducing your downtime and boosting your productivity.
Our Service Department Provides:
- Emergency Calls, 24-Hour Service
- Machine Troubleshooting and Repair
- High-Voltage Repair and Installation
- Injection Molding
- Material Handling/Conveyors
- Motor Controls
- PLC/Panel Building
- Panel Shop – Customized Controls, Cable Builds, Pump Controller Packages, Palm Button Stations, Combination Starters, Infrared Ovens and Controllers
- Machine Installation and Repair
- Control Panel - Building and Repair
- PLC Programming and Installation
- Design/Engineering of Conveyor Lines and Automated Systems
- Robotic Systems – Installation, Interfacing, and Programming
- Process Systems – Design/Build
- Press Re-design, Engineering, and Build
- Programming of Allen Bradley, Mitsubishi, Omron and Square D Controllers
- Pump Packages – Design/Build
- AC and DC Motor Drives
- Power Supplies, UPS, Line Conditioners
- CNC/NC Controls - Repair and Retrofit
- PLC I/O Boards
- Temperature Control Installation
Waste Water Treatment Facilities
- Lift Stations
- Parking-lot Lighting, Installation, Repair, and Maintenance
- Athletic Field Lighting
- Electrical Substation, Distribution, Motor Control Centers-Clean/Inspect
- Transformer Inspection, Cleaning, and Oil Analysis
- Infrared Testing
- Transformer Testing and Repair
- Power Analysis, Load Studies, Power Factor, Harmonics