Experts In Automation And Controls
Buist Automation offers the latest in controls technology and programming. From process control lines to assembly lines, the technicians from Buist Automation can support all of your automation needs.
Buist Automation is a recognized System Integrator/Solution Provider of Rockwell Automation products.
UL Listed Panel Shop
Buist’s Automation Department has recently become a UL Listed panel shop. UL’s Industrial Control Panel (ICP) custom builder program gives our customers the flexibility and convenience of sending their custom panels to Buist while ensuring that the end product has met the very highest standards in safety and quality.
Our panel shop is certified to list our work as UL508A. UL 508A certification is what electrical inspectors want to see. This provides the inspection authority and your customer evidence that the panel complies with nationally recognized safety standards. These standards ensure public safety, confidence and provide assurances that the electrical control panel is compliant with national and local electrical codes.
For an electrical control panel to carry the UL 508A Listing Mark, the panel must contain only UL recognized and listed components. The UL Mark on a component means that UL has evaluated and tested samples of this component and has concluded that they meet the UL requirements. This protects the quality and integrity of the panel and provides guarantee of safe performance.
Automation And Machine Controls Capabilities
- Robotic Installations, Interfacing, Programming
- Touch Screen HMI, OIS
- PLC Programming of Allen Bradley, Omron, Mitsubishi, Panasonic, Moeller
- Process Systems – Design/Build, Install, and Troubleshoot
- Press – Rebuild, Install, and Troubleshoot
- Machine – Design/Build, Install, Troubleshoot
- Motor Controls – Pumping Stations, Conveyors
- Control Panel – Design/Build and Troubleshoot
- Documentation – Including CAD Drawings
- Vision Systems
- Water Treatment Systems
- Energy Management Systems
- Multi Axis Motion Control
- Process and Machine Safety
- Service and Troubleshooting
Raw Product Management
- Batch Mix
- Flow Control
- Temperature Control
- Tank Level Control
- Product Forming
- Electro Plating
- Pump Control
- Reverse Osmosis Systems
- Electronic Deionazation System
- Metal Forming Presses
- Plastic Injection Mold Machines
- Printing Presses
- Robot Weld Cells
- Wrapper Systems
- Product Routing
TrueScan™ Verification System
The TrueScan™ Verification System is designed for the food, pharmaceutical, or any product packing industry to accurately compare and verify barcodes.